Applications are hereby invited from motivated and talented young graduates for Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program.
About the Program
The Graduate Trainee has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
Details about Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program for Young Graduates 2023
- Company/Organisation(s): Stanbic IBTC, Nigeria
- Internship Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Internship Duration: Full-time
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program | What to Expect
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
Also Apply For this: Canvas8 Global Youth Designer – Graphic Design / UX Programme
To be eligible for Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a Minimum of a Second-Class Upper degree in any course from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in SSCE, GCE or NECO
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have the discharge certificate in hand
- Applicants Date of Birth, Gender, Class of Degree must be clearly stated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills and assertiveness
- Integrity and Honesty
- Passionate about service
How to Apply
All Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program in 2023 should apply online for the opportunity.
All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or [email protected].